Opening night for the 2020 Huon Art Awards will be at 6:30pm on Friday 6th March at the Cygnet Town Hall.
The exhibition will be opened by Bec Enders, Mayor of Huon Valley Council.
The online entry form for the Huon Art Awards is available at this link.
The Terms and Conditions document is available for download here.
The printable entry form is available for download here. (Print it landscape, 2-sided with binding on short edge.)
You’ll notice a few new things:
- When you deliver your artwork, you may now provide a single A4 sheet “Artist Statement” which may include your contact details and self-promotion. The sheet will be placed in a folder with all the others and will be available in the hall for perusal by visitors during the exhibition.
- The entry forms now ask for the approximate dimensions of your artworks. For example this is the width x height of a painting, or the floorspace length x width of a 3D artwork.
- To assist with display setup, artworks longer that 1m in any dimension must be delivered before midday on the delivery day (Wednesday 4th March 10.00am – 4pm).
Submit online entries and payment at haeg.org.au until 5pm Monday 2nd March 2020.
- Post your Paper Entry Form & Fee to arrive no later than Monday 2nd March 2020 to:
Huon Art Exhibitions Group Inc.
PO Box 353, CYGNET Tas 7112
Ph : 0438 395 071
- Hand Deliver your Paper Entry Form & Fee (in sealed envelope) by 5pm Friday 28th February 2020 to:
- Lovett Gallery 14 Mary Street Cygnet (Behind Town Hall)
- Stanley’s Studio/Gallery 7562 Channel Hwy. Cygnet
- Cygnet Classified’s Office Town Hall, Cygnet
Late entry forms cannot be accepted.
All artwork is to be delivered at the artist’s expense and registered (without packaging) at the Cygnet Town Hall on Wednesday 4th March 10.00am – 4pm.
To assist with display setup, artworks longer that 1m in any dimension must be delivered before midday.
Entrants may provide a single A4 sheet “Artist Statement” which may include contact details and self-promotion. The sheet will be placed in a folder with all the others and will be available in the hall for perusal by visitors during the exhibition.
Exhibition Opening Hours
Sat. March 7th to Sun. March 22nd
10 am – 4 pm Daily
The Huon Art Awards can only take place with the valued sponsorship of local businesses and patrons.
HAEG gratefully acknowledges the sponsorship of the following businesses along with other businesses and individuals who requested to remain anonymous.